Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sorry World


sorry world wall
Originally uploaded by yellerbelly.

Check out the Sorry Everybody web site. There are soooo many pictures. It's unbelievable.. I really love how quickly people can mobilize through the internet. I really thought that would be an advantage for the dems this time out. I guess the republicans figured out how to turn on the computer. I guess that's how they can plot abortion hospital bombings and white collar investment scams. OK, yes, I'm bitter!

I find that some people are surprised that I haven't moved out of my mourning phase. Forget it. I'm going to be grouching about it for at least the next four years. If I move to another country, I'll still be grouching about it. Maybe that's not the best energy to be putting out there. The pundits have been saying that Demos need to be more Positive. Apparently we have to stop spewing anti-Republican rhetoric and only talk about sun-shiney things.

Well, remember how Kerry decided to take the high road in the Democratic Convention and then the Republicans skewered him at their convention. No, this is just a big set-up to get us off the offensive and then they will really stick it to us.

Oh yeah, I'm officially a big time conspiracy theorist. I have no doubt that the most nefarious deeds are taking place behind closed doors and there is a good chance that the last election was rigged. There I said it.

No comments: