Sunday, October 29, 2006

What's Right With TV: 30 Rock

OK, so first of all, I want to say that one of the reasons I never want to start watching new tv series is, there are no guarantees that the show isn't going to be yanked off the air after a handful of episodes, like my new favorite show Studio 60 (ok, maybe I just like it because Sarah Paulson is in it, but so?) But the other sketch-comedy-show-within-a-show show, 30 Rock is looking like it will have a longer life, and although I was non-plussed by the pilot episode, I thought the last episode was really funny. You can watch the latest episode every week on NBC's website. I'm also still watching Brothers and Sisters, kind of hard to get into, but I watch it for Rachel Griffiths and Sally Fields--fantastic actors. Then there's Battlestar Galactica, Weeds... What are y'all watching?

No comments: